One commonly used option to optimize a Wordpress website is to install a plugin called W3 Total Cache (W3TC) that can be done in your Wordpress dashboard. Keep in mind that running too many caching plugins at the same time can sometimes cause issue. At the moment, any Wordpress installation performed through Softaculous will already have W3TC installed and activated.
- Log into your Wordpress Dashboard.
- Click on Plugins on the left toolbar
- Click Add New near the top of the page
- Search for W3 Total Cache
- Click Install Now
- Then click Activate Plugin
- Now that it is activated a new menu option will appear reading Performance
- Click on Performance to set up your preferred configuration.
Recommended Settings for W3TC:
To Set up these setting first go to Performance and then click on General Settings
- Page Cache: Enable
- Page Cache Method: Disk (Enhanced)
- Database Cache: Enable
- Objective Cache: Disabled