The webmail clients roundcube and horde allows you to add a signature at the bottom of each email that you send out. In this article we will be showing you where you can add your personal signature.
- Click Setting on the left tool bar.
- Click Identities
- Click your email address that you want to create a signature on
- This will display as the image bellow a area that lets you set up your signature
- Click on the gear icon
- Hover over Preferences
- Click on Mail
- Under General click Personal Information
- The page that loads up will display the personal information for the email account and allows you to add your personal signature.