While WordPress hosting packages do not have direct access to cPanel, there are other ways to make php.ini changes. You can access the cPanel following these steps to get to the Multi PHP INI Editor.
- Go to Create.com
- Click Sign In
- Click WordPress Packages
- Click Manage for the domain you are working on
- Click cPanel Tools on the left menu
- Click Email Accounts
- Click cPanel in the top left corner
- Scroll down to the Software Section
- Click MultiPHP INI Editor
From here, you can make the php changes and they will save to the .htaccess and php.ini file for you. If you need further help, please join us in chat, ticket, or call.