When creating a cPanel in your WHM, a package will either need to be selected or must be manually allocated. To avoid this, you can create or add a package in the WHM using the ADD A PACKAGE feature. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Log in to WHM by going to domain.com:2087 or logging into Create.com > Sign in > Hosting > Reseller Hosting > Manage.
2. Type in Add a Package at the top left search field to get to the appropriate link.
3. Fill out the values you want for your hosting plan, including the Package Name.
4. Once done, click the Add button at the bottom of the page.
5. Type in Upgrade/Downgrade an Account to access the next portion.
6. Select the name of your new plan and click the Upgrade/Downgrade button.