When you contact Create support, we may need to validate your account before we can discuss account-specific details with you or assist you with your support inquiry.
In order to validate you as the account holder, we may ask you for your account email address and Support PIN.
The Support PIN is a unique set of numbers anywhere from 4 to 6 digits that you created when you first log into your billing portal at billing.create.com.
In the event that you do not know or forget your current PIN, do not hesitate to reach out to us as we can verify you via a different method. Once verified we can provide you the pin and assist you in updating is if need be.
You are also able to update the pin number with in you billing portal.
- Log into billing.create.com
- Click on your name on the the right hand of the page
- From the drop down click "Security Settings"
- Click on the Support Pin tab
- You can change the pin from this page