Roundcube webmail is a browser-based multilingual IMAP client with an application-like user interface. It provides full functionality you expect from an e-mail client, including MIME support, address book, folder manipulation, message searching and spell checking.
We do provide both roundcube and horde to manage your emails with our service, but you can install roundcube through softaculous if you want to have a custom link for the login page. Please follow the instructions below on how to install roundcube.
How to Install
- Log into your cPanel
- Under the "SOFTWARE" section click "Softaculous Apps Installer
- Type Roudncube in the search field on the top left corner and click on the drop down option.
- Click on the "Install Now" button
- In the form you will select the url and the path that you want to use when accessing the webmail. Also update the "Server Address" for both IMAP and SMTP as "localhost" and "Connection Type" to "none". This allows the install to connect to the server.
- Once the installation is completed it will provide a congratulations page
- When you visit the the url you will receive a log in page from the Roundcube install